Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dreams

This is hopefully going to be my thoughts on everything site. I'm always have deep thoughts and right now I'm looking for a digital recorder so that when I'm not able to write something down I can record it so I can eventually write it down.
A huge dream is to write articles for Christian magazines - God willing some day!

God has been growing me a lot lately! My mom recently reminded me that I should be writing everything that I go through down so that I can later look at my spiritual journey.
I hoping that having this site will help me and maybe even help other people who are going through some of the same things I have gone through in my life.

So here goes......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep this blog going!

I would like my Andrea updates and thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,

Here is a supper Dip for you to try sometime.

HOT CHICKEN DIP

4 CHICKEN BREASTS COOKED AND SHREDDED
1/2 CUP MAYO
1 TSP. GARLIC SALT
1 LG. ONION
2 PKG. CREAM CHEESE
1 CAN CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
1 CAN CREAM CELERY SOUP
1 CUP MILD PICANTE
1 LARGE PKG. SHREDDED CHEESE
COOK SLOW IN CROCKPOT
SERVE WITH TORT. CHIPS